Saturday, December 4, 2010

Wish No. 3 - Tradition { December Daily 2010 }


Every year my sister, aunts, and cousins plan an annual Christmas shopping trip to an outlet mall. This year I decided I wanted to go to Aurora (Chicago Premium Outlets) because they have a Vera Bradley outlet. For some strange reason I've been longing for a vibrant, outrageous quilted bag. And I got one! Plus more. It was a cold day -- below freezing -- but definitely bearable going in and out of stores. We should have tallied our total spending for posterity... then again, who cares! This trip is more about spending time together, snagging a few good deals, and snacking on pop and chocolate chip cookies. I'm thrilled I was able to make it this year. A big thanks to my hubby who stayed home with Sean.

This was the only picture I snapped all day, but glad I thought to do it! My Aunt Susie took the picture because the ones I took turned out yucky. I brought along my point-and-shoot so I'll take what I can get. It's about documenting, right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails