Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wish No. 20 - the perfect present { December Daily 2010 }


Journaling Reads:One of the things I’m loving about this holiday season is how everything seems to be coming together easily. This includes the perfect present for everyone. Ideas seemed to come from all sorts of directions, and the prices were better than expected. God answers prayers. Ask and you shall receive. I prayed and hoped for a stress-free holiday, and it appears to be given to me on a silver platter. God is so awesome. Today I spent the better part of the day wrapping presents for everyone. One of the things I enjoy the most about Christmas is wrapping pretty packages!

++++++++

Um, I have a confession to make. I originally intended, shot and designed this page for day 19... but then we decided to go see the Christmas light spectacular I featured yesterday, and decided I wanted to feature that story there. So, I did most of my present wrapping on Sunday, not Monday. There - confession made! Honestly, years from now it won't matter. Heck, a month from now it won't matter.

My Monday was really low-key. I took my mom to the doctor... drove home in a wild snowstorm, and then curled up on the couch and fell asleep watching the Bears whoop the Vikings. A fine Monday indeed.

Today's agenda: shovel the driveway, build a snowman, and teach Sean how to make snow angels.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails