Thursday, March 31, 2011

In the closet ... 86::365


I spent my entire weekend in the closet. Purging. Organizing.

Jeff and I both have huge walk-in closets which are very nice. But it means they collect a lot of crap including clothes courtesy of the 90's. Yikes. I ended up purging at least 1/2 of my closet, and now have 15 garbage bags full of clothes and other things to donate. My rule of thumb: if I remember it from before the year 2000 and it didn't hold any significant memory value then it went out.

All in an effort to simplify this year.

Pantry... check
Exercise... check
Save Money... check
Closet... check

PS. Sorry for the REALLY boring and non-artistic photo. I need to remind myself that my 365 project is really about documenting our every day first and foremost. Any photography skills I can work on along the way is awesome, but not required. Reminding myself... check!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails