Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December Daily :: Day 8

Day_8

The past few years in my December Daily book I've written a letter to Sean. I loved doing it, and really wanted to do it again this year. But when I sat down to write it didn't sound like me. It's hard to explain. It sounded more like a different mom... one that I wanted to sound like. Does that make sense? Anyway, I scrapped it because I didn't feel like it was authentic. And then I decided to have it be in Sean's words. I had a conversation with him about his favorite things, and other fun tidbits right now. This way I was able to cover lots of things, and get it straight from the horse's mouth. Inspired by Cathy Zielske.

I love it.

Journaling reads:  A conversation with Sean - December 2011


My favorite color:  Green
My favorite food:  Pizza
The best show on TV is:  Curious George
The coolest person on Earth is:  Kevin
My favorite school activity:  Coloring
My favorite stuffed animal: Winnie the Pooh
If I could go anywhere, I’d go to:  The zoo
When I grow up, I’m going to be:  Darth Vadar
Three words that descibe me: silly, funny, happy
I’m asking Santa for: Hot Wheels Trio blocks, Lift and Go Garage, Lincoln Logs
What I love best about Xmas: The Christmas Tree, decorations, ornaments, cookies
My favorite song:  Boo to You
My favorite movie:  The Muppets
My favorite game:  Angry Birds
My best friend:  Drake... and Hannah... and Mommy
The last book I read was:  Too Many Toys by David Shannon



.............................
Click here for a list of credits and supplies used in today's layout.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails