Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December Daily :: Day 19

Day_19

The full page photos are back... I couldn't resist. They weren't in my original plan for the book, but I sure do love them. Especially this one. This is our daily life right now in December. Love it.

Journaling reads: Today we went to Color Me Mine in downtown Crystal Lake to paint a Christmas plate. We used your handprint and created a Santa face using your handprint for his beard. You also painted  an ornament because you were getting a little antsy while mommy painted Santa. Maybe we can do this again next year, and make it a tradition.

"Mommy, Mommy! Come look at my army men!" Such is life with an almost 4 year old little boy. I love you, Sean Thomas!



.............................
Click here for a list of credits and supplies used in today's layout.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails