Wednesday, December 14, 2011
December Daily :: Day 11
We did a lot on Sunday, so I decided to include little thumbnails of the highlights. The coup d'etat was the Nutcracker in downtown Woodstock. Our seats were really lousy, and Sean fell asleep during the second act when our friend Annie (his babysitter from summer) was dancing... but it really was very beautiful, and I enjoyed it!
1. Jingle the elf is getting trickier by the day
2. Flowers from Trader Joes. So pretty. Daisies are Grandma Shelly’s favorite flower.
3. Giving tree present dropoff was today at church. You really loved the idea.
4. Happy Meal french fries have become teeny-tiny.
5. Downtown Woodstock Opera House
6. We went to see Annie in the Nutcracker. You feel asleep in the second Act and missed her altogether. This photo is not of Annie. No pictures were supposed to be taken, but Mommy didn’t hear that until someone told her.
Click here for a list of credits and supplies used in today's layout.