Monday, December 19, 2011

December Daily :: Day 13

Day_13

I'm behind in posting these pages, mostly because I was waiting for these cards to reach their recipients. I have all of the other pages built so get ready!

Journaling reads:
Our Christmas card this year featured twelve photos - one from every month highlighting the fun things we did all year long. The best thing about this card is the awesome deal I got from Cardstore.com. Thanksgiving weekend they were running a 70 percent off sale. And if provide them your mailing list, they will address your envelopes AND free postage. Wowza! I received 100 cards for 42 dollars. That’s less than what I would have paid for the stamps alone. Plus, no hassle with addressing and stamping each envelope. Now that’s what I call an awesome value!



.............................
Click here for a list of credits and supplies used in today's layout.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails