Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Daily :: Day 10

Day_10

I'm getting caught up on all of my December Daily pages. Today was my last day of grading, so now I'm free to really focus on Christmas and other things!


Journaling reads: You LOVE hot cocoa, and ask to drink it just about every day. Today was your lucky day because it was your advent activity! I also bought myself a Kindle Fire, and we’ve had so much fun playing with it. Books, music, movies, web, games. There’s not much it can’t do! Our favorite game is Angry Birds. It came in handy while we went to visit Grandma McDunn in the hospital. You played games and watched movies most of the time. Then we finished the day with dinner at Chili’s - your favorite restaurant.



.............................
Click here for a list of credits and supplies used in today's layout.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails