Saturday, February 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to me! ... 43::365 { One Photo a Day }


This is what 41 looks like today...

A work at home mom who can grade papers and sing Down By the Bay at the same time. Slightly weathered. Confident, yet a tiny bit reluctant. Wife. Mother. Daughter. Sister. Friend to many. Loving. Patient. Known to be a bit emotional at times. Talkative. Perfectionist to a fault, but working on it. Creative. Flexible. Fluffier than I'd like. Loyal. Faithful. Child of God. Blessed... oh so blessed.

I decided to go with a self portrait for today. Being behind the camera all the time means there are very few photos of me. Which is pretty much A-OK since I don't normally like the way I look in pictures. But I realize that some day Sean will appreciate seeing me, and sharing photos of me with his grandkids.

So here I am. In all of my 41st birthday splendor.

And now I have a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting calling my name. It is my birthday. Just one slice. I promise.

1 comment:

Arlene said...

Happy Birthday!! You look FABULOUS!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails