Sunday, February 13, 2011

Goodbye Reports ... 44::365


Yes, this is a boring.

It's not a creative photograph in the least. And yes, it is of my computer screen. But this is what I worked on for the better part of my day... while Sean destroyed the house to the point where I can't walk out of the office/playroom without stepping on something.

For 10 years I have generated these catalog circulation reports for Learning Resources every month along with various sales summary reports. This was one of a handful of projects they asked me to continue doing after I quit working full time, and it's the last. I decided not to do them in 2011. I need to focus more on my teaching and being a SAHM. So this weekend I'm finishing up 2010, and then I'm done. Finished. Goodbye reports.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Amer!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails