While you are waiting for your email link you can compress your photo files into a single folder on your computer. This will make life easier for you in having to upload just one file instead of many. To do this on a Windows PC running XP or Vista:
- Locate the folder or files you want to send and select them (hold down the shift key if there is more than one)
- Right click and select "Send to" and then "Compressed (zipped) folder"
- It will automatically compress everything into one folder, and it will be saved in the same folder in which you are working. You can rename the folder.
To upload the file to box.net
- Click on the link in the email invitation, and you will have access your folder
- Click on "Upload" and a new window will open
- Click on "Add Files" and you will be able to browse for your compressed folder, double-click to select it
- Click "Upload"
If you have any questions, or run into any problems with uploading your files please email me.