Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Year in Our Life :: 2012 Album

I really wish I could be disciplined enough to do Project Life... but I'm staring at a binder album for 2011 that's about 40% complete. One of these days I'm going to finish it. My dear husband says our one little word for 2013 needs to be "finish"... and I can't argue.

So when I received a couple of Shutterfly coupons -- one for a free 20-page 8x8 photo book and another for $20 off my order, I decided to take the plunge and use the Project Life templates on Shutterfly to create a 2012 family album. I created this album in about one week, working on it a little bit every day.

Easy peasy. and I love it.


Click here to view this photo book larger
You'll love award-winning Shutterfly photo books. Start your own today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails