So let's see what's happening right now (this probably sums up my year too)...
- Sean is having an allergic reaction to penicillin. Which sucks. But the good news is he is almost three and never had to have an antibiotic. Three cheers for me!
- My house is an absolute disaster, and we're having Thanksgiving dinner for both families
- I'm falling behind on my grading for the week
- I've run out of chocolate
- I cancelled my personal training session for tonight because of points 1, 2, 3 & 4 above. Tomorrow is a new day, right?
It's an all-digital book that I'm planning on printing through Adoramapix.com -- 8x8 album, 50 pages. I've never printed through them but have read only rave reviews so I'm anxious to try them out. All of the ugly gray & white boxes you see will be brilliant, gorgeous photos (well, maybe). No elements or embellishments. Just graphic colors (red and white and silver) and photos. I'm using my own designed digital papers as well as those of TaylorMade Designs called Shine On.
My goal with December Daily this year is to choose one photo a day that defines something I wish for this year. I have to admit my idea is not original, but inspired from another fellow December Daily pursuer on flickr. And knowing myself, on some days I may not be able to choose just one photo so I designed a few templates that can feature 3-6 photos per spread. It will definitely be an organic process, and one I look forward to for its simplicity and ease. Through it all I hope to capture the essence of our month as well as work on my photography skills. We'll see how it goes!